Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday writing!

W.A.L.T: Write a recount about my holiday!
Inflatable world is a fun place with big boxing gloves and massive bouncy castles and it is for all ages. Isn’t that cool. In the holidays I went with my two cousins, two auntys and my little brother.


So heres what had happened we were just sitting home the other day so bored. Then my aunty said “ Tomorrow lets go to INFLATABLE WORLD!”. Suddenly the room was filled yes or yea or why and many more words. But after a couple of minutes the decision was final we were going!

When we arrived my little brother was running around with excitement saying “ lets go lets go”. So we went inside paid first…. then went and played on the bouncy castles and climbed up the wall of rocks known as a climbing wall. It was a really exciting, fantastic, amazingly totally spectacular day.

Description: This writing is about my holiday hightlight. I picked this as my highlight because I got to spend time with my aunty and cousin that lives in masterton. I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.