Tuesday 30 June 2015

My super power!

Walt:Write effective paragraphs using juicy words.



If I had a superpower it would be tellachanesas.If something I wanted is all the way on the other side say like shoe or a pair of socks of the room I could just use my tellachanesas to deliver it to me. Either that or I think it would be so awesome to look at and plus it would be exciting to prank someone.

Well my dream superpower as you know is tellachanesas. It is really powerful and gives you the energetic to lift bigger things like humans. Just enjoying that squint of lifting objects and sensitivity the energy going to your mind is just so wonderful. But at times it could get kind of weird although sometimes it feels extraordinary.
Marked by: Adam Khan

These are the two reasons why I would use them
so if someones is breaking into a bank and all the cash is in the bag I would lift up using my super power and then dropkick him lift him up using my tellachanesas and lift him all the way to the police station. Maybe I can use it to even scare people on halloween.


Having tellachanesas would be really cool to have. I could be helping people in ways that’s never been done before and doing things I haven’t done before. Having tellachanesas would be amazing, but although I am just wondering in case I get an enormous head if I had tellachanesas in real life?

Task description: This week we had a time limit to write one paragraph. After each paragraph we wrote we re crafted someone's writing. We had to do all of this in silence.

After we wrote the conclusion we had to buddie up. We had to re craft each of our  second paragraph. My buddie was Adam, and he marked my rubric. I would relate this superpower from chase. he is from a tv show called Lab rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.