Tuesday 6 May 2014

Holiday highlight!


In the Easter holiday ,on a Thursday morning my mum said"Me my brother and aunty are going to Britomart"."Yeah"I replied .I was excited to have a day out with her because we have hardly seen each other.When we arrived at Britomart, we had to walk from the train station to the movie theater. It was a long walk but we made it.



On the way we had made some stops to buy things to bring to the cinema. Like chocolate,lollies and cookies and all sorts of yummy things. It all looked delicious. But the rule was not to eat it until we are watching the movie so I was desperately rushing to the movie.



After about twenty-thirty minutes we had finally arrived at the movie,game and food center. It was a building of magic. Us three went into the elevator to buy tickets for the movie.  My aunty had bought tickets to watch “ Muppets most wanted”. When it was eleven o’clock we went into the cinema and watched the movie.



The movie was amazingly good. My brother kept saying "piggy piggy piggy." I think Miss or should I say Mrs Piggy really got his attention. We thought it was really hilarious.                                                                                                                                       Just soon after we left the movie centre we had something to eat.Well I had butter chicken and  mmm it was delicious. When our food was finished we were finished for the day as well,so we hopped on the train and went home.The end



2 comments:

  1. Hi Adriel, I like your holidays! Your story is really fun. I like how you added what you ate in your story. What a Fantastic Holiday you had!!! Keep up the Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.