Thursday 25 September 2014

Spot the difference!

1.We went to my uncles house, because it was my cousin’s birthday. He had a birthday cake and on it there were ten candles, he blew them out with a big puff! But they wouldn't blow out so my uncle started dancing and we thought he was being silly. So we went outside and played on the bouncy castle.


2.We went to my uncles house for my cousin’s special birthday, because he was turning ten!


He had a birthday cake and on it there were ten candles, he blew them out with a big,enormous puff!


But they wouldn't blow out so my uncle started dancing hilarious and we thought he was being silly to make us laugh.

So we went outside and played on the bouncy castle,in the hot boiling sun.

There is two paragraphs both the same. Try spot the one with detail in it and comment below. Is it One or Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.