Friday 12 September 2014

Writing!!

Introduction

Use my brain use my heart I’m going to be cyber smart. Have you ever heard this phrase before? Well at Pt England School we use this to be cyber smart citizens.

Use my brain!
Using my brain online means always doing the right thing. For example when you’re friend is on the wrong thing and she tells you to do the same I would think before I do it. So I would Stop think and do.

Use My heart!
Your heart helps your brain make the right decisions.
For example when you feel happy then you can send a happy email or an online card to express your feelings. You dont want to hurt  people,you want to make people happy.

Being cyber smart!
We need to use our brain and our hearts to do the right thing. When you get a doggy email screenshot tell three teachers and send it to Mr Burt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.