Friday 8 May 2015

Liam, Interview, Nepal!

W.A.L.T:Find proof of the authors message!
Liam is a 11 year old boy currently living in New Zealand. Liam is obsessed with games, and likes to do impressions of rockets! And I am going to ask him some questions related to the Nepal earthquake!

If an earthquake had struck your town what would you do? I would try to calm myself find shelter and get as much help as I can,  and try to get the power on so I can play games on my computer!

How do you feel about the earthquake in Nepal! I feel sad for all those people who are suffering from this situation and my love goes to all of the people in Nepal

What would you do to help Nepal in anyway!
I would do a little fundraiser to help! Maybe a sausage sizzle or disco you know!

Task description: We got the task to write a interview about a character. The twist was we had to write questions related to the Nepal earthquake but we had to answer the questions our selves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.