Friday 28 August 2015

My job application!

Walt:Write an application for a job
10/8/15
To whom it may concern,

Porch cleaner
I am applying for the position of porch cleaner. I think I would be good for the job is because I am good and as well a clean person.

This job is perfect for me because at home, I help my aunty and cousin pick up rubbish and clean the out side. I can do that with the porch as well. Making it looks tidy for visitors and making rubbish is in the rubbish bin.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,
Screenshot 2015-08-10 at 10.00.29.png
Adriel Teremoana

Letter of reference
My niece Adriel is a tidy person so you can trust her to be a clean the porch cleaner.

I believe that Adriel will be a great person to hire for this job because she can take responsibility of herself and the year 5 and 6 porch cleaner. She has awesome listening skills and can work really well with many people to clean with.

Adriel will be great for this position because she has the right personality for cleaning because she knows how to clean and even helps me in the weekends . She can participate with others and can take good care and do her job correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.